#2017bestnine on Instagram.
Four views of Bristol, two oldies, one tree, some Berlin shoppers and a young Salvador Dali.
Most of these had a process video on the second page so that’s obviously a thing that goes down well. Also that picture of the boat scrolls, I didn’t just draw the front.
Thank you to everyone for all the likes and comments, I enjoy the few moments a day I get to draw so much and getting support like that is wonderful. 🙏
Let’s do another year. 💥💥💥
Just in case you missed them (This automatically updates):
- Secrets of Brain Health – (Electric Dreams)
- Project Ethel (27.05.14 – 07.01.16): Pages 18-26
- Wordless Weekend: Flowers – Late Spring 2018
- Project Ethel (27.05.14 – 07.01.16): Pages 9-17
- Rush of Sun – Playlist 05-18
- Blue Planet 2 #BAFTA update
- Project Ethel (27.05.14 – 07.01.16): Pages 1-8
Just over a week ago I got challenged by Jess to do the Seven Black and White Photograph challenge.
No context, no explanations, no people, no pets.
So here we are, all done. It was interesting working without the colour because that’s usually my fall back option.
I’m supposed to nominate some people now, which I’m not sure about. If you fancy it, let me know. I’ll pretend it was my idea or something.
Here is a 360 photo I made on our recent trip to the north Norfolk coast,
You can view it in Google Maps.
There should be an embedded version below:
Eldest daughter’s portrait of William Golding is featured on the Nailsea School Twitter account.