I had a week off work so I spent the time in the garden and catching up on TV.
- Our Planet review – Attenborough’s first act as an eco-warrior | Television & radio | The Guardian
It looks as spectacular as you would expect. Vast aerial sweeps across the Peruvian coast as millions of cormorants and boobies gather to feast on anchovies and breed, or across frozen tundra to watch herds of caribou head for the shelter of the forest in temperatures 40 degrees below freezing take your breath away. Then it catches in your throat, as you watch an orchid bee, in search of perfume to attract a mate, fall into a flower’s buckety petal and squeeze out of a tiny tunnel that deposits two sacks of pollen on its back; just as God, or a million years of evolutionary adjustments, intended. On every scale, it is amazing. You can only boggle at the endless precision of the natural world, and of the people who devote themselves to capturing its wonders.
- 📺 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (season 5)
- 📺 Les Misérables (2018)
- 📺 Fleabag (Season 2)
- 📺 Line of Duty (Seasons 2-4)
- 🎵 “I Really Love You” by Dee Dee Sharp
- 🎵 “My Baby Likes to Boogaloo” by Don Gardner
- 🎵 “Gun” by Scout Niblett